BY JANE KENNELLY, DIRECTOR, FROG RECRUITMENT
It’s that time of year where making lists rule – so what about making a ‘feel good’ list – to boost your own and other peoples spirits. Here’s a few suggestions from our team at Frog:
- Pay a colleague a compliment. Be genuine and specific.
- Thank people who have helped you this year.
- Make a donation.
- Get books ready for the holidays – the ones people recommended and the ones you said “YES I must read that!”
- Update or make a will.
- Smile at strangers.
- Clean the garage.
- Enjoy receiving a compliment – It’s like returning a gift.
- Connect with an old friend.
- Make a new friend.
- Ask your oldest loving relative about their life and write it down.
- Buy a colouring-in book and let yourself relax.