By Jane Kennelly, Director, Frog Recruitment
As hard wired humans, we find ourselves feeling guilty sometimes; for all sorts of reasons. In our opinion, here are 19 things we should NEVER feel guilty about. Read on…
- Putting on your pyjamas and slippers before it’s dark
- Politely saying ‘no’ to a telemarketer – before they have rattled off there scripted introduction
- Going to a Saturday afternoon movie on your own and having a chocolate coated ice-cream
- Wearing lipstick at the gym
- Going on holiday – minus the children
- Wearing your ugg boots to the supermarket
- Getting pre-prepared meals in winter – delivered!
- Singing out loud in the car to your favourite old songs
- Booking yourself a massage
- Buying a boat in a recession!
- Not saying ‘Happy Birthday’ to everyone on Facebook
- Taking time out for yourself
- Eating high quality chocolate
- Enjoying a hot bath with a good book and a glass of wine
- Having cheese and crackers for dinner
- Not going on Facebook
- Spending money on want vs. need items
- Sleeping on the couch on a Saturday afternoon
- Asking for help
What is on your list? Let us know by leaving a comment!